Dokuzakura - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Secret

Is the shampoo remark telling us Yumeno knows he's with other girls and she doesn't mind?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't really like the way the detective interrogates people...

Dex-chan lover
@Kredim On page 11 it should be "you're" instead of "your". Poor Emi being lied to when we already know she has trust issues with men and I could only imagine what this detective is going to do come up with it. Surprised they didn't show both girls' favorability status to at least give us a good indicator of their trust with Atsushi. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, Emi is the weak link here and Mr Gross Detective is on the spot pushing it on her. Pretty interesting but actually wanna see more of the crazy bitch than this investigation shit tbh.

Contributor
This detective has good instincts, but if he comes into contact with crazy psycho girl, I don't think he'll get out unscathed.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, paying his rent AND she knows he sleeps around. What a sucker she is.

Contributor
the only thing sharper than the investigator's intuition is the shape of his chin

Dex-chan lover
Ffs can't the psychopath girl just possess the detective's body and commit suicide so the story can end???????????

@Arcverson, i think that's possible. But in that case, MC have to ask a favour from that yandere girl first.
And even if it succeed, it probably just like in deathnote case when the FBi agent got killed while investigating mc, hence the suspicion towards him just getting stronger

Dex-chan lover
Yumeno is just the girl for him, she pays his rent as is a-okay with him going with other girls, what can a guy ask.

A girl that have a solid rock body, huge neesan aura, pay for your rent, allow you to sleeps around, and loves you so much. i mean.. why not?

Users who are viewing this thread