Dokuzakura - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Saruta Group

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know how this is a good idea, I mean contacting the yakuza kinda makes sense but the leader is the father of a girl he's dating that also hates him... Ok then. I'm thinking he may offer his services with that ability of his for protection but even that is hard to sell. Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I couldn't take waiting for chapters so ended up seeing the raws since the manga is already completed and
I'll just say it's not a happy ending for the mc as for the 3 girls who loved him or at least liked him lol moved on with their lives

Double-page supporter
@XNovalX Well since it's the raws i couldn't tell what they were saying
but the mc with the help of these guys end up finding the culprits which is 2 guys they end up doing some bad damage to him where his girls are put in danger they even capture the yandere which she ends up dying but finally he manages to catch them and they get arrested then the final chapter ends up showing he changed his appearance my guess is so the guys that got arrested don't come after him it also shows the other 3 girls moved on with lives then finally it shows the mc walking my guess is leaving school and a person in a hoodie walks by stabbing him when he looks back at the person they have crazy eyes meaning it was most likely the yandere's mother or at least that was my guess after that the final chapter ends with him on the ground.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO ... and the story just got even stupider ... yeah that's not a word ... but for the purpose of story ... it should be. Oh and those spoilers show that somebody doesn't know how to write a story, LOL.

Well thanks for the spoilers, I won't waste my time reading this shit anymore. Shame because it looks like it was because things were getting interesting but I can't tolerate shitty endings.

Supporter
@fanghue

Imagine making a pass on a girl only to find yourself in a ditch facedown because she was a Yakuza's boss daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread