Dokyuu Hentai HxEros - Ch. 53 - Kirara VS Dark Kirara

guys kirara is clearly the best girl, she went from dere dere as fuck to tsundere and now we're getting the best of both worlds, so she's now a new and improved tsundere with extra dere on top

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this crazy update of chapthers. I hope you a happy new year

@Soseki Thanks! And congrats on getting caught up with this series, 3 volumes released within about two weeks??!

But, these pre-tankoubon versions are censored and on a series like this, that makes zero sense (aside from the irony). Nobody asked me, but I would much rather wait a couple months for proper tankoubon versions than the pre-release editions that are crawling with the real censor bug edits.

Anyway, thanks again for the amazing pace of releases lately, ,and happy new year!

Dex-chan lover
Boy I can't wait for Kirara's development to be reset to 0 again so we can get 25 more chapters of tsundere nonsense

@danielboredom I've read tons of romcom and I highly doubt that her development is going to reset after she remerged with dark Kirara

Edit: Apparently it's ending in March too

Dex-chan lover
Kirara's boobs keep getting bigger each chapter.
We've reach a point where she stripped off Maihime from her only character trait.

Dex-chan lover
Good bye Tsunrara, hello Dererara. Enjou about to get a good sucking real soon!

Princess Bug is hot and i wanted it to become a harem manga, But Kirara Best Girl end is okay aswell

@Chickens Whattt?? It's ending already??? although i would want to see them become a couple first.

Dex-chan lover
I usually have a fav Girl in these kind of Settings BUT i really really want the Harem ending. I mean this Setting screams harem, all that happened so far screamed harem so please make it a harem.

@Jethzki Well the author hinted that there could be more in the future (possible a sequel) or possibly a new project with the same premise as this one.

Man, I am over this. The flashback all but confirms this is a 1 wife ending, with that people across the street foreshadowing.

So damn stupid. The whole premise of this manga should be about getting a harem.

Whatever :(

Users who are viewing this thread