Doll-Kara - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Supporter
The supernatural is so un needed that it scares me where this is going. In a bad sense.
Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
I don’t like how it looks like the cat is licking its lips

Dex-chan lover
well, she is dead for sure this time get eat by a cat :|

Yeah there's like too much happening. What fucking famous ex martial artist/director/ producer would seriously think like this? There's some writing problems.

Dex-chan lover
Man the whole blondy thing is so unrealistic that it turns into funny instead of impressive...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that was supposed to be a cat? I thought this was some sort of Chihuahua that somehow was even more misshapen than that breed already is.
Other than that, I agree that the supernatural stuff is kinda unneeded. There is already enough of a conflict going on without opening up more fronts.

@Aruvian Holy shit, really? I've been thinking all the time if Ishii was involved with this considering how ridiculous he seems all the time

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido @Narf The setting of the series is an old guy getting his soul transferred into the body of a high school girl by a magic cat, and you say supernatural is not needed in this story. What you are basically saying is that this series shouldn't exist.

Supporter
@Kaarme Because usually when the story is "light", fantasy is the tag it's usually used. But supernatural usually implies drama, or horror, or some heavy stuff. Well, that's just my experience up until this point.

Double-page supporter
her childhood friend didn't deserve that

SHE DESERVE MORE BEATEN

Users who are viewing this thread