Dolls' Frontline Comic Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Heterotopia

Dex-chan lover
A bit spoiler-ish but i wanna ask...

So i read in TV Tropes that M4A1 apparently is a brain-uploaded human girl. Is it have a basis in in-game story? I havent even passed chapter 6 so i don't know if it really canon.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is just story spoilers. What's it even doing in the anthology and not a main story omake?

This technically isn’t a story spoiler for EN. Anyone who’s cleared chapter 9E would have picked up the (maybe a bit too obvious) signs about how M4A1 is “special”.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a story that is perfectly in line with the themes of the game. A nice return to our scheduled programming from the light-hearted change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my I really love this and how it aligns with the game story. I love the art too.

Dex-chan lover
This volume 2 manga chapter along with the one about Type-100 Shiki being a Miko might need to be moved since these chapters are from another GF manga anthology published by DNA Media Comics while the one I uploaded before along with the Welrod and Negev chapters are from the GF manga anthology published by Dengeki Comics NEXT.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu
I never heard it, cmiiw M4A1 is special and have similiar brain such as the SF Master (not going to say her name here).
Maybe you should ask someone from GFL Discord #loreroom

Note:
Not a spoiler if you already catch up the the latest chapter.

@otakubouzu I just spoiled myself all the story via Chinese lore videos( I'm retarded I know) but yes that is indeed canon. Shouldn't be that big of a surprise after Chap 9. Though to be a bit more accurate it's brain-scanned not uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath
@Carweirdo3

Ah yes. I taking my time with clearing chapter. Still at chapter 7 atm. Even with level 90 echelon the enemies seems started pretty intimidating at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread