Dolly Kill Kill

If the finale would be good as the story (= it would be continued), this manga could have a solid 9, art is cool (see Blue Lock from the same author) and idk why it was axed (design of some characters?...)

Double-page supporter
What a masterpiece of a manga
That one dolly with the Russian hat is best dolly

Underrated piece. I came here from Blue Lock, but goddamn is Nomura Yuusuke good at his job. It's a shame this was axed, but the appeal is somewhat niche, if we think about it logically.

i feel like the ending was rushed but overall it wa really goddamn good, kinda a mix between a seinen and a shonen

Meh.
The art is really good and some of the characters are cool, but the story is overall meh.
The ending was way too sudden for the pacing of the story until that moment, but it's an ok ending, I guess.

“And so, the universe collapsed into itself; countless planets and stars, utterly destroyed in a blink of an eye. Thus ending the hero’s journey and the stories timeline. The end.” Is probably what happened.

this manga was very good and worth reading but the ending was ruined because it was going to get cancelled so they had to rush it

honestly, i'm around 6+ years to this, but honestly... nothing pisses me off more than having a main character getting his shit kicked in just so that he'll learn something. like, it happens so fucking often in these sorts of manga. Like, no. The main character DOESN'T need to get shot, kicked around, or beaten right after having his leg blown off and being grievously injured just so that you can impose some sort of stupid, subjective lesson on him. I can already tell that this is gonna be dog.

Users who are viewing this thread