Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
You know what... let's just agree to disagree...

From what you are saying (and me rereading your previous post) that maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying....
I was simply using "more family friendly" as a metaphor for choosing a more stereotypically tame ending instead of any sexual fantasy or peak drama. That's all.

Dex-chan lover
I was simply using "more family friendly" as a metaphor for choosing a more stereotypically tame ending instead of any sexual fantasy or peak drama. That's all.
Oh, okay, I get that now. Sorry.

Just so you know, I wasn't taking you outta context, I really did misunderstand what you were saying...

I think, this end was the best for sure. Love how no ones bullshitting anymore, even rui straightup said, she cant match hinas love, nats acknowledged it too. It was all soo obvious over so many chapters as a reader given how selfless hinas character was for natsuo,s sake, hell i was sooo mad a few chaps ago where it seemed sure hina x nats was done for, so it feels great to see it directly acknowledged in the story. Woulda loved some short after stories.

Only thing id want different is maybe a lot less rui x nats content, and a bit more hina x nats.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The last 5 chapters would be peak comedy if I didn't read 272 before them. If you ever hear "why did Rui lose," now you know it's because the ending makes zero sense.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, years later and this ending is still complete sh*t, really left a sour taste in my mouth and made me really, really hate the MC with a passion i didn't think was possible.

I regret making the mistake of picking this up..

And I feel really bad for that poor kid when she grows old to understand her situation...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread