Domestic na Kanojo

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/i3j3s6/the_200_chapters_development_of_nxr/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/j54c74/how_connected_hina_is_to_natsuos_life_journey/

Imma just dump this here

oh lord how can anyone enjoy this? yosuga no sora does better at delivering incest in 3 episodes than this whole manga and anime could, its really that bad. Ill give it credit though as it does make you want to keep reading but it never gets better. Natsuo is a notorious whore.

28 volumes and 276 chapters just for him to end up with the shittier girl SMH

Fed-Kun's army
Guys GUYS have you ever seen how insane some country’s soap opera telenova dramas can get?

For example, when the person you love not only is dying. The mother in law bitch that is trying to ruin both of your happinesses makes sure the brain surgery, where it’s suppose to save your love by putting it in a new body -MAKES SURE that the brain of your love is put in an CRUSTY OLD MANS BODY. LMAOOO I forgot which country it was from. It’s trash but it’s entertaining trash.

Had only read around 140 chapters of this, Holding it rn, already got spoiled, my heart is in pain, Best girl got NTRed by her sister

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The ending was dumb as hell. Not worth the 277 chapter read. I think I didn't mind but I wouldn't tell anyone to read it, you know?

It was freaking great at points but the ending was SUPER disappointing - wouldn't recommend.

Dex-chan lover
This was on my backlog for a pretty long time but I spoiled myself with the ending and thank god I didn't read this garbage lmaooooooo imagine
having a child with your wife's sister who are both actually your step sisters hahahahahaha hentai has better writing than this

I have so many emotions from reading this manga, in the two days that i read this nonstop, i fell in love with hina, and then rui, but it was hard for me to see why it should all go back to hina. Natsuo had complicated feelings for both sides, i think he truly loved both characters at one time or another. I also believe that if the whole car accident scene didnt happen he would have loved rui unwaveringly, but rui couldnt keep taking things from her sister who has sacrificed so much, and natsuo still having complex feelings listens to rui and he sees that there are still feelings in his heart for hina. I think hina deserves her happy ending and that rui and natsuo also believed that. I cant see there not being any regret from natsuo or rui though, they could have had their peaceful life raising haruka together and loving each other. In all I think the better outcome would have been them raising their child together not only for both girls sake but for haruka, who now is going to have this complicated life because her mother and father were too stubborn. Also there’s the fact of rui and haruka leaving so natsuo and hina can be a “real married couple”. I don’t understand how he can just move away from his daughter and the mother of their child so easily, i think their should have been a more definitive conclusion on how the three’s relationships would work and mesh in the end. All in all i loved this manga, it made me cry tears of joy sadness and shake to my core out of anger or excitement. I just wish that rui also could have had her happy ending. She gave up her true love that helped bring her daughter to the world all for the sake of her sister’s love. Now i must weep and think on how the ending affected my thought process on this so called destined love.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If only the ending was as good as the start, this one would be 10/10.

8/10 but highly recommend

Well, honestly, before reading this manga, i used to be kind of into type of manga filled with drama. However, they are mostly dramas from shounen (with a lot of fighting and bloodshed scenes) mixed with a bit romance as subplots.

Then, i read this manga. My definition of drama turned upside down and I no longer can lay a finger on such drama - the one which acts as a main driver for the plot of romance mangas. To that sense, this manga while containing few details that are wholesome but still is very hurt to read.

Now, I found a new area - wholesome and sweet romance manga with no drama tag. So, last words: if you are into drama, read it, from cover to cover since its ending, while being sucked but still very dramatic.

I never thought an ending could ruin all that lead to it until this. Holy shit just cancel the thing if you have to do an ending like this. Or do a cliffhanger. Anything but this.

EDIT: I've lost almost all capacity for any kind of joy or passion in anything, manga being one of the only things I could escape in. I think this broke my trust in them so much I don't know if I'll be coming back to this site. I have nothing now.

So, yeah, wouldn't recommend this. Don't read it.

Users who are viewing this thread