Dondon Kawatteiku Giri no Ani to Imouto - Ch. 0.5

Dex-chan lover
This feels more like a complete redo of the scenario than a series of prequel chapters...
So much this. I hope this is just meant as an alternate story or something. I liked how it was going before and this feels weaker than the other chapters, in my opinion. But I guess chapter 1 does start off with a "Have you gained weight again?" Even though the before and after is obvious

Dex-chan lover
Checked Pixiv. Author seems to undid the fat unpopular bro and went with a more conventional good-looking one. That's kinda sad because the OG conflict makes more sense and has more impact because of his traumatic past.

idk can't read moonrunes so i can only speculate

Supporter
This feels more like a complete redo of the scenario than a series of prequel chapters...
So much this. I hope this is just meant as an alternate story or something. I liked how it was going before and this feels weaker than the other chapters, in my opinion. But I guess chapter 1 does start off with a "Have you gained weight again?" Even though the before and after is obvious
So I went to the author's pixiv page to try and suss things out, and what C&M did last year as chapter 1, is actually chapter 14. This here is part 1 that goes for a total of 13 entries, is titled as どんどん変わっていく義理の兄と妹. The next set of 20 releases is モテないはずの義理の兄と妹ちゃん.

Chapter 57 (released in early April) is labeled as "Final Episode," so the series status might need to be changed, as well as potentially having a mod help renumber the releases.

Users who are viewing this thread