D•N•Angel•

And so the mystery of whether Sugisaki Yukiru will ever finish a manga title marches on, will it ever finish, will it be cancelled, will it go on hiatus for another 10 years? who knows, these are life's mysteries.

@pizzapicante27 I think the greater mystery is how/why Monthly Asuka keeps letting it back in when she's only going to give them 3 chapters then drop it for another few years. Given her propensities, I can't imagine she has the clout to pull these shenanigans and still command a reader base the way Kentaro Miura has with Berserk.

@TheGTF Im seeing in Mangaupdates that this came shortly after she did some Yaoi manga called 1001Knights, maybe that one sold really REALLY well or someone in the ditorial department is really into her, err... character design preferences?

@pizzapicante27 I own 1001Knights and how exactly did I miss the yaoi tag...? I seem to even have missed the shounen ai tag? Just where did that yaoi info came from...? 1001Knights is about two brothers getting isekaied and trying to find their father in that other world who went missing some years ago o_O

@TheGTF I think, her stories are pretty promising plot-wise, so maybe that's why...? The only issue is that she keeps going on hiatus... But who know? Maybe there are good reasons to do that, e.g. an illness.

Aggregator gang
So found out this series finally ended. Will any translate the last few chapters?

Hopefully the missing chapters will be translated or uploaded before translating the other chapters.

If anyone wants to read the rest of the chapters, then fyi Hand of Time Translations are working on it; they post on facebook, so show them some appreciation! You can find other relevant information to the manga on Mint1412's group page (...well, the doc file they posted on there, but to give credit where it's due).

Contributor
> Viz has already translated volume 01-13.

Actually Tokyopop. Viz rescued it and re-released the existing volumes without going beyond where Tokyopop left off. They’ve done that for a few series; great to have them back in print and all but would prefer to see them completed...

Users who are viewing this thread