Don't Call Javotte an Evil Stepsister - Ch. 2

She's actually looking out for her naive af sister 💕 that old guy and his predatory behaviour can leave asap tho

Hmm woke up from a coma(?) And sis be immediately going to a ball. Respect 💯 😂😂

so...lemme guess...the guy is actually the neighboring country's prince or something? :))

if her birth family can't/won't take care of her if she's in a comma, why does she think a good looking foolish husband would?

I like despite the fact she's kind of a bitch and she does take advantage over her sister in making her work, she still tries and looks after her sister, taking the heat by dancing with the older guy and fostering onto someone who is younger and she could most likely trust.

She has standards but I would love to see what shaped and made her into the materialistic and pragmatic person she is.

I already love her. And what she thinks of the ML already. Hilarious.

And a ML with brown hair!!!! How rare.

Dammit! Why is everyone so skinny!? They look like stick dolls than people.

@kawaii123456
it’s not actually cheating her out of her inheritance if she’s as much a part of the family as Cinderella is 😭 and we don’t know what kind of work she’s putting her sister through either. Judging by her attitude toward’s those men and her acknowledgement of the sister’s position as a minor, it’s very doubtful that the MC would force her younger sister to do the intense physical labour (apart from few chores) that the rumours are accusing her of. So it’s not fair to say that she’s not a good older sister based on the pieces of evidence you brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread