Don't Call Javotte an Evil Stepsister - Ch. 2

Group Leader
That “interesting” line is just BEGGING to come out of his mouth, huh?

Also, a ML that’s not your typical black hair?? Awesome.

Ahahaha he's handsome and i like her judgement. Also this Barbie musketeers part is so funny

Hahaha they got me with the “he’s like a hillbilly” line. Loving the FL so far. That hillbilly is definitely one of the princes right?

Dex-chan lover
I already like this male lead, not once has Merrick said *Interesting*, nor does he look edgy.
Likely attracted to Zabotte because she did not try to hit on him and gave a dance with her sister to him.

A nice sister that is not a bitch, it seems they are really just stupid.

Poison thing was swept under the rug, it was definitely a servant if not a family member.

Aggregator gang
@kalesalad

I can see how you can reach your conclusion. My own take is based on Zabotte's internal monolog in the first ch. It's not loving or even friendly in tone. I'd characterize it as downright contemptuous, very much laughing down her sleeve.

The cheating is once again how she refers to it herself. Seeing as she apparently has gotten the title, the property and all the money I don't know how else you would refer to it?

Personally if I found myself in Cindy's shoes
First I would scream I'm a size 13 EEE
Second I'd see about growing castor beans, and or oleander in the garden and resolving inheritance issues sinply

ML(?) has my fave eye/hair colors but his vibe is still a bit sus, I look forward to seeing him talk more

Users who are viewing this thread