Don't Call Me a Naked Hero in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Naked Hero and the Demon King Tia

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be honest, if I wasn't already on board before I definitely am now. It's not too many isekai "journey to defeat the demon king" stories where the titular demon king becomes part of the main party. If she can be taken at her word -- and do keep in mind we only have her word -- I even like that she's not a misanthropic antihero. Even if this story loves being stupid and kinda horny, it's very intentionally written esp. when it comes to subverting tropes.

Thanks for the TL!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter, fingers crossed this is not one time thing.
Volume 3 just released a little while ago, and I'll be uploading the rest of it over the next few weeks. This manga comes out pretty slowly though, so this volume is all we have before we catch up to the raws again.

After that it'll be a long wait for Volume 4, but I'll still be around when that time comes. Naked Hero will always be my top priority for translations.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't a yukata or something work?
They are kind of "hot spring wear" since you wear them just before entering the baths. I think our heroine isn't rules lawyering loopholes enough.

Dex-chan lover
I like the story, a girl isekaid, the hero, the demon king, everyone with a terrible curse by a witch, there are potential by more absurd scenes, not at konosuba level, but fresh

And if the story doesnt finished in the vol3, there will vol4 ... more that i was waiting by this mangaka ("Osananajimi wa Onnanoko ni Naare" was only 3vol)

Idea: Runa could learn an illusion spell to make herself illusory clothes. Since she technically wouldn't be wearing anything it might not clash with the curse. There would be potential for shenanigans in that the clothes would probably be intangible, it would rely on her concentration, it would drain her mana and of course she still can have only one skill active at a time.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first chapter of the manga where she's 100% naked the entire time? Title's finally living up to it's name.

Edit: Whoops, meant to post this on ch 12 discussion. On a related note, can we not delete our own comments on mangadex?

Users who are viewing this thread