Don't Cry Maou-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 39.5 - How Did It Happen!?

Double-page supporter
I mean she used time travel just to get their things back from the demon castle after the party turned back into adults in the same chapter, she is clearly seriously OP.

Dex-chan lover
@svacina
It could be that or current mage is an impostor,why else would she stop draco?, like we already know the whole hero party is op.

Mage energy
1p53pj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't think it's a serious mystery like she's a traitor or something. It came off more like a gag than anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
Look, gaining wide area destruction magic makes you grow as a person. You learn to not sweat the small stuff, self derision seems silly. There are few better confidence boosters than being the equivalent of a walk nuclear artillery silo.

It's just the mage trying to hide that she didn't actually age down mentally during CH 22 and instead just went with it. Probably just to be pampered by Maou-chan

Double-page supporter
I think the joke will be just the glasses. She struggled to read and as consequence to learn magic but with glasses (and share xp from a lvl 99 party) she quickly got up. As the party noticed she really is a genius after all.

I gotchu peko Needs a deep breathing spell peko

Glaze overs are in truth various peko. Eldest, you can have glasses-wearing daughters change them turned and of a sudden change state beauteous, or have female people geological process glazes flash those cunning facial expressions, or have girlfriends felony the protagonist's mirrors and swing them on like, "Haha, got your put ins peko!" That's conscionable way also attractive peko! Besides, male people with trashes peko! I real like when their chicken feeds have that questionables looking at flash, and it's awful how it can flavour truly cold or equitable be a slightness peko. I real like how it can finish all those nonobjective penuries peko. Existence able-bodied to interchange up the elegances and timbres of looking glasses supported on your mode is a pile of humours excessively peko! It's in reality so a great deal wits peko! You have those uncomplete boundary refracting telescopes, or the fatheaded build furnishes, everything peko! It's like you're enjoying all these mercifuls of glass overs at a snack counter peko. I truly wish Luna to have some on or Body of water to try on some on to substitute her cloth covering peko. We real beggary changes to transmute a state of affairs in hololive and move marketing them for Holocomi peko. Don't peko. You peko. Think out peko. We peko. Real peko. Want peko. To peko. Formally peko. Go for peko. Everyone peko. Spyglasses peko?

this is a larva peko. by u​/yoyoyonono peko

Double-page supporter
Wizardry also known as realizing your school means your supposed to roll multiple modifiers and discovering you have the power of a sun with in your body.

I had an old dnd character which I thought was really weak until I realized that the class was actually just built around the lighting spell and a couple other enemy movement spells. Leading up to the point I realized I had the ability to move entire armies and wipe them out with one lighting strike.

Contributor
Bloody hell they powered-levelled her. I really wonder what happened in chapter 22.

Users who are viewing this thread