Don't have permission to upload chapters. [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to upload a chapter of Mermaid Melody Aqua by the group called "AquaPitch" and the permissions state "Anyone" is allowed to upload chapters for them. First time I had this issue, did some of my previous uploads broke the rules in any way that I wasn't aware of?
Thank you for you help

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
You were restricted because of "attempted raw upload" for the title "Ichigo Fuumi". This falls under rule 1.2:
[...] Scans of physical official releases or rips of digital official releases/webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.

since Ichigo Fuumi its a doujin (out of circulation for 2X years, doesn't it fit under 1.2.1.4 and1.2.1.6?) I thought that was allowed but ok I understand

Last edited:
Not sure if this helps but
Mercari JP Doujin Link , the title says doujin set
And here on this page below the author talks about XX days left for comiket and the release of the same book (at comiket)
Alongside credits pages

02.jpg
25.jpg

Last edited:
୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
So I asked and:
doesn't it fit under 1.2.1.4 and1.2.1.6
The ex-licenses rules are only applied to licensed translations, which raws are not. And since raws are entirely prohibited on the site, this upload is not allowed. You will be unbanned, however.

Consider re-reading the rules again to avoid any further issue.
https://mangadex.org/rules

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread