Don't Touch Me!

Hello translator team. Thank you so much for your hard work. I loved both the manhua you have translated.. hope to keep reading your work... Best of luck and lots of love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

?Thank you for translating this masterpiece? the story is so cute and the art is absolutely amazing. I love it

This is a new comment for someone from China, maybe the scanlators. I am interested to know more about yaoi in China where the government does not like gay content on the internet. It is hard to write my question in simple terms. A website I use often, Line Webtoon, changed its rules for posts to have strong limits against sexual content and this leads to some comic art getting blacked out – censored – so strongly that the story cannot be told as the author wanted. I am a librarian in the U.S. and my interest is in making sure stories are available and not censored. My question is : Does yaoi with strong sex content exist in China or is it only softer – shounen-ai – because of rules of a website or fear of government? I read 2 other stories from China (19 Days and Here U Are) and they are shounen ai. I wonder, can this story, "Don't Touch Me!" really show stronger content if it comes from China? I am trying to learn more about the situation in China. I deleted my previous question to write this one. I apologize if this question is not appropriate. If you know a better place to ask this question please tell me.

Group Leader
@clebras : Hi, there!. Thanks for reading our project. About your question, if it's about "is it possible if we can see some 'hot' scenes in the future" (smth like that). Sorry, I can't answer it, cause it'll leads to spoilers. If you ask about China government rules or something, I, myself don't know about it, maybe later, our readers who are Chinese can answer it ^^.

I hope your scanlation group knows that this is a very good title and that fans want to see it continued to be scanlated! I will keep checking for updates I just wanted to give a little support to you today.

Group Leader
@clebras: Haha, omg, thank you for your support ?????. We'll try our best to give our project readers the best thing we can. Please keep support us by read our projects only on Mangadex or Mangahasu and Mangarock ???

I am so happy to see this update happening soon! Thank you so much for not dropping this title!

Thanks a lot for translating this title, I`m so touched! You folks are doing a great job, really. I have fallen in love with this Blondy Que since 2017 when found this manhua on Chinese site or so. Now I was able to understand the plot completely, that`s why I bow down to you and wish you good luck. Keep it up please~~

I am reading on a PC using google chrome and this loads incredibly slowly. I just compared it to mangahasu and it loads completely normally (scrolls quickly) there. I wonder why this happens.

tin

It loads way too slowly. Wish they'd just cut it into bigger strips to make it faster.

Thank you for three more chapters! I hope it will also be updated on mangahasu where it may load faster, the slow load is frustrating. But the art is still quite nice!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for all your hard work! is really appreciated
Regarding to this manhua, i think is being re uploaded without permission :l
https://www.taadd.com/book/DON%27T+TOUCH+ME%21+%28ZHUANG+NING%29.html

Users who are viewing this thread