Doppel-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - I Want To Show You My Yukata At The Festival

Dex-chan lover
I guess this was always meant to be a short series. We already have Yamamoto preparing for a fireworks date, after all. And Sakurama is a wingman, and not a rival! She's helping Yamamoto come out of his shell.

Doppel-san had the right idea to encourage Yamamoto to accept his feelings and prepare for the date. I thought she was bound to Hattori's location but it looks she's not. Syncing her appearance is a pretty cute concept. Seeing as Hattori was about to wear her Yukata, it was a good time for Doppel-san to leave after encouraging Yamamoto.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of a manga about a guy being able to see a spirit of a person that represents the nature of a person. There was also an arc in the middle of the story where he confessed to the ghost of the FMC, and that earned him a beatdown. I remember reading it, but I forgot the name of the manga. Does anyone know what it's called?

Group Leader
This reminds me of a manga about a guy being able to see a spirit of a person that represents the nature of a person. There was also an arc in the middle of the story where he confessed to the ghost of the FMC, and that earned him a beatdown. I remember reading it, but I forgot the name of the manga. Does anyone know what it's called?
That sounds interesting, gonna keep an eye out too. Would love to know when you happen to find it.
I guess this was always meant to be a short series. We already have Yamamoto preparing for a fireworks date, after all. And Sakurama is a wingman, and not a rival! She's helping Yamamoto come out of his shell.

Doppel-san had the right idea to encourage Yamamoto to accept his feelings and prepare for the date. I thought she was bound to Hattori's location but it looks she's not. Syncing her appearance is a pretty cute concept. Seeing as Hattori was about to wear her Yukata, it was a good time for Doppel-san to leave after encouraging Yamamoto.
Okay dude, I gotta say this at least once, but I always enjoy your comments. They have this cheesy quality blend of an extreme tactician's analysis, a manga plot synopsis writer and a sports commentator. Hope you'll keep posting.

Dex-chan lover
Okay dude, I gotta say this at least once, but I always enjoy your comments. They have this cheesy quality blend of an extreme tactician's analysis, a manga plot synopsis writer and a sports commentator. Hope you'll keep posting.
Heh thank you. I'm using this to help me analyze more. I enjoy writing, so it's good exercise to this often!

Power Uploader
Doppel and Sakurama supremacy. Doppel will end up having just been in his mind I imagine. How can he know all these things about her? Well obvious he is a stalker. Just kidding... With how he knows things about her before she reveals them... either doppel is well doppel. Or does she also havea doppel of him? Or does she just kind of agree to certain things? Though I'd like to imagine she isn't just made up. Like maybe somehow FMC gets a slight peak at the memories. Not sure. It is a cute but kind of sad(in ways) to me series. yes, i'm over thinking it

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Hatsukoi Zombie?

Dex-chan lover
...I don't get it. I'd understand if he feels forced by Dopple, but I don't see how he can say he likes Hattori. It might be just me, but I feel like they have hardly any chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread