Doppio Senso

YESSSSSSSS THIS IS ITTTTTTT WHAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FORRRRRRRRRRRRR DARK.SMUT.REVENGE.MAFIA.GOOD LOOKING LEADS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hiii, do you guys know novel that is similar with doppio senso ? Smut, strong female lead etc, Any recommendation ?

@Nuva98 If you look at the Information part, just after the Official and the Description, you will see "NovelUptades" just click on it.

@vvasu001
ML and MC have met each other in past when she was running to save herself from people who killed her parents after jumping from her house. Then she joined the organization who said that they will help her to kill her parent's killers organization. Eunha works as KyungHyun secretary to seduce and gain his trust (she's in disguise to find information abt the man who killed her parents), but ML founds out bcs he put a recorder (?) in her apartment. Then they fuck each other like rabbits the ML gets horny even when he looks at MC's face. Later at some party MC shoots a person ( who she thought killed her parents) and in return her shoulder gets shot. ML takes care of her. Basically he saves her and then locks her up in his apartment and spreads rumour that she's dead as far as i remember. Then ML reveals that he's actually a cop and on an undercover mission and the ones who killed her father is the uncle whom she thought was her dad's friend. She devastated, attempted suicide and tries to sneak away from the apartment. Then shit happens , they have s*x, and they killed the main villain. As KyungHyun's mission succeed, they got together and she gets pregnant with twins // THEY LITERALLY HAVE S*X EVERYWHERE ON THE STREETS,THE CAR, THE CINEMA AND A CELL ( where they have the gangsters watching and masturbating over them???!!!!!)
The way the main villain
the uncle
died

ML made it looks like the uncle ran away from prison and tie him to a car and said he has a gift to MC and turns out it was the uncle. She talked with him for a bit and burned down that uncle along with the car
KyungHyun (ML) identity
He's actually a high-rank cop but he's on undercover mission as a mafia in the main villain organization (i forgot its name) and works as a spy in the other organization so hes like a double spy in disguise

I didn’t know that was a manhwa adaptation, I’m so happy, I loved the novel, I’m so hyped 😭🤧🤧

Okay can someone tell me how old the MC is now and the ML to please cuz i'm kinda lost.

Users who are viewing this thread