Dorakon!

This could of been good but the MC is bad. You can't create a spineless MC without giving an actual reason early on why hes spineless. Bullying, isolation, tragedy in life, or anything. If hes just spineless because hes never been good at dealing with people then its a lot harder to become invested in him especially when you surround him with people that just force him into social moments. The heroine also bores me abit. I like the goddesses but if the only things they ever say is "grant your wish and confess" then they will get old really fast. Kind of already tired of it.

Tl:Dr Overall opinion. Potential that died within the first four chapters. Will check in later.

Aggregator gang
won't lie. Is trash, but i'm kinda a garbageman. Sooooo, following and thankee.

p.s. love the designwork on the two goddesses.

Things aren't looking good for its longevity, but 4 chapters is way too early to be this harsh and critical. I pray that it'll pull itself out of the nosedive because I want more jew dragon. And also that someone will translate it because hell if I'm reading it raw.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

18.10.2019 - 05.12.2019

R.I.P

Manga

Axed chapter 34 last.

More translated chapters never.

7rK

Group Leader
Trash.. the first chaps were a little bit good but ending was absolutely shit.

God is it so hard for authors to just have a confession and actual dating arc for the mc in these manga.

Normally, I don't like when TL skips ahead, but with a cliché ending like that, I'm glad the last chapter was translated early.

Its not fully translated and im not even mad, its that bad

Contributor
Damn.

I come back and find out that the ending was so bad, the scanlation group literally just skipped to the end and left it at that. That... says a whole lot.

Users who are viewing this thread