Dore dake Doryoku Shite mo Mannen Level 0 no Ore wa Tsuihou Sareta: Shin no Teki to Yobareta Shounen wa, Shachiku Megami to Deatte Saikyou no Chikara…

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, kinda basic, not much to be noted, but at least it seems like we'll get a goddess apologizing

Dex-chan lover
Goddess beg for the man juice :pepela:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
So this jerk destroy MC's family heirloom for saving his ass and then kick him out of the party without healing him :worry:
Im pretty sure the guild should'nt accept this kind of actions and there is some kind of punishmment for case like this

:finnawoke:

Supporter
So it's a 2022 series on the technicality that half of this chapter released before the year ended, and the second half a week after 2023 started. Then apparently 5 chapters (Volume 1) released before it went on hiatus until the end of May this year. Chapter 6 has been released, but nothing since then. Though considering that the artist is also working on two other adaptations, that's really not all that surprising.

And I get the reasoning behind publishers breaking up chapters -- it drives site traffic / app usage -- but chapter 1 should always be an exception. Especially if you're going to release a chapter as two parts, two week apart. You'll have already lost your audience doing that.

Dex-chan lover
Here my guess the other party actual invited the party because of the MC and when they find out he is not there they will kick them out. Just a thought but hoping not to cliché manga
maybe there's potential, i would be surprised if they didn't do more clichés in the future but tbh i am expecting some.

Dex-chan lover
title screams trash already and the art looks like it's been drawn by a seasoned hentai artist like so many fantasy works nowadays. so it's an insta-follow and thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
If I were MC I would be quite vindictive towards the goddess.
Due to her mistake MC has been made public pariah.
Being the God Enemy, MC could have been killed on the street.
It's quite amazing MC could join a party.

He should squeeze as much compensation as he can from the goddess. :meguusmug:

Banned
title screams trash already and the art looks like it's been drawn by a seasoned hentai artist like so many fantasy works nowadays. so it's an insta-follow and thanks for the translation!

I read the source material and the story is beyond trash. Its so full of cliche that some fanfictions are better written than this. Worse is that they assigned a decent artist to waste his time to illustrate this thing.

Dex-chan lover
The guy was a massive jerk but I guess he had a point? If he really was handling things well, then disobeying orders and endangering partymates could've had grave consequences. However, it's possible the whole engagement was staged in a way to make MC slip up and justify having him fired - underhanded tricks are a staple of this kind of stories, after all.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda weak for a first chapter, should have been a bit longer or a bit more impactful. From what I get on the first chapter I don't know if I want to read it or not, they didn't give much to judge if this is good or not xD

Dex-chan lover
Here my guess the other party actual invited the party because of the MC and when they find out he is not there they will kick them out. Just a thought but hoping not to cliché manga
Except the entire premise of his banishment says that is not going to happen.

Did you even read the chapter, or are you just making wild speculation with 0 backing?

Dex-chan lover
Every single goddess deserves a spanking until they learn to be decent persons. It's always a goddess f*cking up. (Well I'm guessing she f*cked up with his lv up blessing thing).

Users who are viewing this thread