Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all your work if things don't pan out! But it will be a crying shame to see this series stop showing up in my updates, it is very entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
When is he going to start 'exploiting' his slaves, this has been like 10 chapters by now, and he is still pretending to not realize they like him? :pout:
its probably would be like that skill taker manga where the dude just keep getting cockblocked and cant get laid (which is his main goal) until the very last chapter.
but here im guessing rather than mc getting cockblocked, hes just dense. way more dense than neutron star

Dex-chan lover
Any juicy spoilers broda? :salute:
he heal the sister they start working for him deliverying threads the demon lord of lust gets introduced to him from the other sister oh and the guy gets kidnapped... Again but this time by an Oni and then he helps them out and gets a bunch of Oni to follow him too

Dex-chan lover
You're editing is just fine imo, no need to worry about it. Thanks for the upload.

Thanks for the chapter and I hope you keep working on this (first chapters are perfectly readable IMO)

I'm usually avoid manga that have slave and harem in it, but it's better than i expected

Supporter
The goddess showing up to keep dunking on him would be funny enough in a regular series, but given the saga if failing upward, it's just dessert.

Users who are viewing this thread