Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Hold on, what the fuck is that pose on page 18? My brain hurts trying to comprehend if she's leaning forward or not

Dex-chan lover
-Completely ignores the receptionist.
-Destroys guild property.
-Gets what she wants anyway.
That receptionist can't do her job right...

Double-page supporter
@blablablub
Or she knows exactly how her job goes and thinks "fuck it, I tried, not dealing with those idiots! They're his companions, he'll be responsible for them and pay for the damages."

Double-page supporter
@Riger
You can see her wearing a skirt between the bushes so I don't think she's pretending to be male at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Madnacc And then, if word goes out to higher ups that she let unregistered people go on a guild request, she'll face the consequences for that. I mean, what would be the point of that rule if nobody cares if you break it or not?

Though seeing how lax most guild masters are in many other mangas, that'll most likely not happen. I'd even be suprised if that decision wouldn't be completely forgotten from next chapter onwards.

And to be honest, I just wanted to see her stand her ground not being fazed from a kid beating up a no name and telling them something like "Even if you were on par with an S rank adventurer, I'll still not let you go without registering first." Welp, can't have everything the way we want it.

The childhood friends are annoying, they are ignorant and seem like they're trying to impose their image of the MC onto him.

Dex-chan lover
For once, dear author, please exterminate exterminate exterminate remove the childhood friends; or at least make them somewhat likeable.

Dex-chan lover
So editor finally said something, and the author decided to put the girls in the weirdest poses, just to prove they can draw feet...? Or are they just that proud of the design of the girl's shoes?

Users who are viewing this thread