Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm glad these misunderstandings can be solved in a single chapter without having it drag on unnessecaril-

>She's a masochist

...Fuck...

Well, at least the artist didn't have to draw a prolonged fight scene again...Those are just painfully bad...

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is so bad, this guy can only draw in one angle and the story fell off after the second chapter. I should've know after he change her speaking pattern to go with the nyah shit.

Her inner Lalatina has awaken. This manga is bad for real, but some reason I really look forward for each release, thank you ver much!.

(Elf girl, please come back)

Dex-chan lover
That is one horribly drawn ass. Even I could crib together something better, and I can't draw worth crap.

Psst Artist-kun, it's called references!!! God knows the internet is filled with just about any angle you could think of!!!

🤓

Wow, this chapter felt like fast forwarding through a movie.
But we got a crazy masochist, which is always fun :)

Group Leader
I dont know what is better, an artist drawing crappy fight scenes or one that is self aware of how crappy they are so he just skips them altogether.

Dex-chan lover
Those bandit lackeys are isekai'd Australians, aren't they?

Double-page supporter
Okay, what the heck exactly happened to that girl? Did the MC disarm her and proceeds to do some spanking? Did he fight her by spanking her into submission?
Probably okay not being able to draw fights, but at least draw/explain what actually happened. From getting ready for a fight to a sudden spanking. Something clearly happened between those scenes.

Dex-chan lover
@Amenohi

Either he spanked her from a distance, or hse moved too quickly for anyone else to notice him spanking her.

Users who are viewing this thread