Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Damn this actually seems really interesting. The Art Style is great. I have high hopes for this series!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I thought this manga was gonna go in a different path, but ok xd

Double-page supporter
So he's basically a battle slave? First time I've seen slaves that are strong...? Really weird

Good so far idk what to expect, honestly reading a lot of bad stories gots me paranoid

So "Ars" is still alive even tho he reincarnated huh. I wonder if they faked his death or because his spell was imperfect it did something like separating his soul in two, having another soul take over his former body or some BS like this.

it make sense that they would hide his death, since he fought the dragon to show off his power and serve as a warning again foreign invasions

How did t they die from deforestation and global warming cutting 300 trees each day for 17 years and every1 in that tribe...

@MrFakOff Look into forestry a bit. Deforestation in and of itself isn't a bad thing. You need to thin some forestland to allow for the proper growth of new trees and the long-term health of not only those newer trees but of the forest itself, not to mention the wildlife living there. You can also balance the amount of forestland you harvest per year, month, etc with how many trees you plant and are actively or passively allowing to grow anew. Also, @hvdvyve made a good point as well. We don't know how many people in the tribe are assigned this job. It could only be him and his father before him. We also don't know the size of this fictional planet nor the size of their forestland(s). This is only what I could think of off the top of my head, look into forestry and the benefits of thinning (intelligently) forestland.

Aggregator gang
@Nanashi77423 You're overthinking things, friend. Simply covering up Ars's death to maintain an appearance of strength. It's to prevent current and future enemies from using a perceived weakness to take advantage of their kingdom. It's probably not that hard to maintain the facade, either, since he would spend most of his time holed up in his research room/lab for long periods of time anyway. An occasional glimpse of a look-a-like venturing out occasionally to be seen by a few people would allow them to keep up appearances for many years.

@MrFakOff Please don't go applying real world environmentalism to a fantasy manga. Seriously, bro (sis).

Triggered. Slavery and how ignorant people treated him...
Will wait and see how the story goes.

Im curious now. When you get reincarnated are you still reborn in your original timeline ( Like this he didnt move to a different universe hes still in his own universe) But im curious are timelines the same ?

Fed-Kun's army
@jackmiaw - He says that his brother covered up his death but he would have to investigate this further since that is something his brother wouldn't do. But the MC just wants to focus on completing resurrection magic.

Users who are viewing this thread