Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Oh boy... could it be??? A mockingbird in this world??

Or maybe just the usual possesion...

Dex-chan lover
So his previous body got a soul swap. He died, his previous body got another pilot.

I suspect he really died, and the 'Ars' now is just impersonator with high enough skill to rival him in his previous life best state

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@IronHeavy Wasn't it always know to everyone in the guild? Though it's not fully explained I think For the crown system the heir to the throne needs to have certain accomplishments. And for that, all the quests she's doing with walls are under her name as the crown princess.

I don't like where this is going

- I don't like that he hasn't broken that slave seal
- I don't like that he hasn't made any obvious attempt at practising the magic he claims to be pursuing
- I don't like how he's getting this elite woman to swear loyalty to the princess instead of him, given that (although she's likeable) they're not close enough yet that she would never be his enemy

Hope we see him using some magic soon and I really hope he reveals he's a mage soon

CRACK POT THEORY TIME
the spell wasn't a reincarnation spell it was a mind switching spell, he switched minds with the slave boy and slave boy is now ruling the country with an iron fist

This is worse than I though.

Tropes I hate
-Male MC, but 90% Femal companions.
-Adventurers Guild (hell they are mercenaries not Adventurers)
-Super OP mc from the start (it only works on pieces like One Punchman, or overlord).
-Weak Sided character.

Users who are viewing this thread