Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
my guesses at this point:
the evil cults stole his research on reincarnation/rebirth
evil cults probably used a derivative of his own magic to keep him "alive" and that's how this man can really be his "son"
whatever actions elf girl took, if indeed she took any at all were meant to hinder the cult
this man may be his "son" but he's either the cult's puppet child or indoctrinated since birth to the point he willingly follows
big hurt is going to come to those who made a deadly game out of his former home

I bet they are not actually cultists, I bet they are rebels after the change in what ever happened after the reincarnation.

Fed-Kun's army
This family gets more sus with every new member introduced.....
"Hey, you're capable enough to defeat our strongest solider, you pissed off my cousin who I hate and you're trying to find the very same evil cult I'm trying to destroy......can you leave the country?"

@SingLove
Well no shit why would they employ people or allow them to investigate a SECRET cult when they are not being secretive with their approach to getting rid of the cult, it would just make the cult more weary and harder for them to be caught

d0v

This is honestly the best reincarnation book I've read on this site. And after that dance it deserves the smut tag.

Dex-chan lover
At this point we can infer that some mysterious powers have taken over the Khalitz Kingdom and those "evil cults" are actually the good people opposing them.

Fed-Kun's army
@YungMassah
Huh? You do realize this is the same royal family who openly announced twice to investigating this secret evil cult, right?
One.....out in the open streets.....during the day......and even admitted that the MC's group was investigating in secret......which is the correct way to do it.
Now we have one.....at a party...in the middle of the dance floor.....while everyone's attention is on them.....doing the same damn thing and saying that the MC's group is flashy.
Are you seeing the irony?

@SoulOverCaos What if instead of healing it, they just raised the corpse? Necromancy exists in that world, and HE would have no reason to learn necromancy that he can't use to raise himself. Necromancy in itself would put the undead into a position of servitude, so it isn't something he can ask of someone else, like a disciple.

If someone who knew a high enough level of necromancy (enough to raise a corpse that doesn't decay), then performing the spell right after MC's death would fit in this scenario.

When he performed necromancy, he said "the wounds are closing" and afterwards he mentions one of the elements of "ressurection magic" is "time rewind" so the process in itself would heal his old dead body, and that was with power far below his old one.

To begin with, let's be real here, eternal life is something humans desire as a way to escape death, so I find it highly suspicious if MC is the only spellcaster in the entire world who researched ways to reincarnate, ressurrect, revive or raise undead.

So she prolly is involved with the evil cults because she understood that the reincarnation magic was more or less effective and proceeded to study it more deeply to bring Ars back? Or even to get rid of fake Ars?

Also, is fake Ars just his body memories taking form, just like the zombie goblins he raised?

Users who are viewing this thread