Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This manga is interesting, the pace is decent, and at last I still dont know the full scope of the story

bruh, the princess is more useless than sakura, what she can do is only talking big

Fed-Kun's army
Guys before me are mentioning the knights, while here I am wondering how the group's gonna translate the Jojo reference in the next chapter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat I 'stopped caring' about high heels ever since I played toukiden.

This. This is just so much worse especially when said character does acrobatic s

Dex-chan lover
It's too much to ask for a heroine that can fight and don't need to be saved every 3 chapters?

@IronHeavy Being a princess that has stayed in a castle all her life that would be pretty dumb but I assume you will get your wish after shes spent some time as an adventurer and gets real experience.

@catislong tbf, That attack looked like it would've easily gone through plate armor. On top of which we know the protag can chop down trees with his hands, minecraft style. Might as well die in something... less uncomfortable i guess?

You can't kick and send them flying like that even with super strength. The head would explode first.
Lol, the classic sword vs dragon or maybe magic sword(wo)man?

Dex-chan lover
@IronHeavy you should weigh in the fact that he is basically the strongest mage in his previous life. For a complete beginner, she could be average.

Aggregator gang
The harem of a slave, that’s something you wouldn’t hear in something other then manga

Users who are viewing this thread