Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki

@lonewolf no worries, the chumps are keeping it occupied. I'm more concerned with the how well they paid the smith that put those torpedos on that breastplate... and who had the distinct honor of polishing them to that mirror finish.

Of course it's really cringe when you use the word "derail" while not knowing the real meaning. That's why manga reviewer wannabes are so bad that I think they have no rights to review a manga and reply to a comment from 2 days ago just to justify their useless comment. But this is the fun part:

"Lol of course you would know about what's "Cringe", and aren't you doing the same thing? Defending your comment on my comment because you feel the need to also? But I guess we'll ignore that part ;)"

I think I need to defend my comment here because its for the author, artist(who do the hard work),translators and fans who cheers them up. And how does it feel that someone reviews your comment harshly? while you review the manga harshly? You feel personally attacked by this comment because of your poor reviews? but we have no rights to attack your opinion or harshly review your comment? That's hypocrisy. Not only the translators and fans but also the author and artist who did the hard work would feel like the work is like a joke. And who are you to do that? And here you are protecting your useless manga review just for your own sake or fellow manga reviewer wannabes of course.

Also did you write #readingcomprehension cringe? So you don't need reading comprehension? is education a joke to you? That's one way of telling me and admitting that your really a pseudo literate person. Again, I just said that you're a pseudo literate. The more you comment the more you degrade yourself as a manga reviewer wannabe. But that's the best.

Also those karens and retards you mention would really meet a bad end of course if they are in that situation. I know you can read and write but can't understand what you read and write, but your comment "Frankly put, because I'm illiterate apparently" after my comment
"-would be likely to be executed or thrown to jail." is like sugarcoating the word "retard" as "illiterate". Yeah, I just said you're a pseudo literate but you said it yourself that your an illiterate person. Do you hate yourself? That's edgy.

, by comparison you are also saying that because this is from a novel we can't rate the manga on the fact its lacking details or call it generic because of that because it also apparently idiotic to rate a manga standalone from its novel counterpart. Heavens No! God forbid!

Maybe the 3 years in the future you will look back at this comment and will punch you in the face. Of course you can rate a manga, I didn't say you shouldn't if its bad. But your comment saying how bad it is or generic when the manga you read is still on chapter 7 and didn't read the novel? It's like the same as "Judging the book by its cover".

Also you reacted on the word "cringe" that I wrote and without knowing what is the meaning of the word "derail". That also means you just want your comment to be cool but not on point, as expected of manga reviewer wannabe. You talk all about "cringe" but what about your "derail"?

Your welcome for the anime review btw, this is your friendly neighborhood Spiderman signing off! Don't end up like Batman, I heard that generic anime review ended up hurting his parents and he's never been the same again! Cringe

who needs your trashy anime review when you admit that you're an illiterate and a trash when reviewing a manga. Everytime you comment, it feels like your comment is going off the topic. Is it so hard to understand my comment that your mind also degrades?

someone hates this series and keeps coming back just to defend his low quality manga review. If he really comes back and comment again then he's just a retard and that ends here :v

If the translators are reading this then, Thank you for translating this novel. It is a fun read and I enjoyed it I hope you guys keep on updating it.

Things about the novel
why doesn’t the MC who is really good at magic and magic creating get rid of the curse on him (although not explicitly said that he can or cannot remove curses).
I like the knight in shining armor thing :)p) it’s nice, there’s not a ton of waifus introduced within the first few chapters like most harem ecchi fantasy and it’s not a harem fantasy world so it’s a 5 star in my books :).

Magic I love in general. Most magic I love, aside from those specific harem magic which is kinda cringe. Still enjoyed the read thanks for translating :).

I loved the story so far the story really interesting especially wals ...tried to look for raws though cant really read jap 😂💔 but can't find any...

i really can't wait for next update ...thank you for the nice translation 💖

Tbh i clicked on this one because the cover art reminded me of claymore, gonna read it all the way tho.

Double-page supporter
Dude can do reincarnation magic. Don't fucking tell me he can't dispel a slave seal ffs

Bruh this is the dog shit type manga where you got the strongest dude but gotta have a dog and master relationship bruh

https://rawmangas.net/manga/dorei-tensei-sono-dorei-saikyou-no-moto-ouji-ni-tsuki-manga/13/

Man.. imagine making a reincarnation magic but not putting some sort of limit on it so you don't get reincarnated as a slave lol.

Probably sucks to go from prince to slave.

Users who are viewing this thread