Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
With every single chapter from the very start we've moved ever so further away from the original premise of (very clearly failing upwards at) grooming slaves. I can't help but imagine that at some point in time they'll dismantle the slave trade and slave system and he'll just be there in the background smiling creepily while being so happy that he raised them well.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, heart warming content and 10 more pages! I'm not going to lie i was already expecting the harem to increase. I hope nothing dirty comes out of this situation in the hentai version of this serie~:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
With every single chapter from the very start we've moved ever so further away from the original premise of (very clearly failing upwards at) grooming slaves. I can't help but imagine that at some point in time they'll dismantle the slave trade and slave system and he'll just be there in the background smiling creepily while being so happy that he raised them well.
Low key, the real premise is that he's actually raising respectable young girls. I don't know if they'll change the system, but I do love the wholesomeness of it (... R 18+ notwithstanding).

I'm also glad she was able to face her past trauma, and accept it even a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc he gave a pendant to them at the start of the series as well. So it tells whoever the owner is that she is under his watch/care etc
What is the significance exactly? The slave doesn't belong to him, likely to a slave merchant/another master. I can't imagine it would be lawful for this noble to exert his influence over a slave he doesn't own...what would happen if she was sold? The previous master would tell the next master "yeah you gotta be nice to this one or else that noble is going to get you"?

Users who are viewing this thread