Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Is the answer something boring like Daisy is just immune/highly resistant to being drunk like how Conia was immune to the tentacle thing's paralyzing poison?

Or is it something like she's doing the Hulk thing and is just permanently high/drunk.

Dex-chan lover
So she was hard focused on her studies to live up to her name huh? How nice. Also if Daizy gets drunk then there might be some trouble, so let's count her dad's lucky stars.

Dex-chan lover
Daisy may be the one who went into heat the earliest, but isn't she kind of innocent? Look what she imagined would happen if she got drunk! Cute, but BURRITOS. Maybe she sometimes thinks she is a sheep and forgets that some demons have unique abilities (like Conia with the gigant tits)~:meguusmug:
Humm...i can smell some yuri in the R18 version.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, if they found out about Conia, Master is in danger

Is the answer something boring like Daisy is just immune/highly resistant to being drunk like how Conia was immune to the tentacle thing's paralyzing poison?

Or is it something like she's doing the Hulk thing and is just permanently high/drunk.

Don't have an exact answer, but Ch. 18 does give hints:

During their growth period, the different types of Blood are in Turmoil, like a quarrel, inside the bodies of half-breeds

Daisy and Ruberry have similar mixing in their blood

However, in Daiy's case, the reaction seems to be stronger

We know Ruberry is 70% devil, 20% human/elf, and 10% succubus. So maybe Daisy's succubus blood is reacting stronger and resisting the alcohol? Just a random theory.

Dex-chan lover
This universe is giving me heart boners and I'm not sure if it's the lewd bits or the wholesome ones.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't worry too much. I don't drink myself but a woman who can hold her liquor and not become a drunken mess is plenty attractive in my eyes.

Thanks for the translation.

Supporter
They are all powerful in different and funny ways,

One has hyper healing / recovery so she can't get drunk and can heal fast when she brands herself
The other is smart and has high magic.
And the last one has big booba, lol jk. She is a mystery, not sure if super strong or powers that don't need magic to activate.

Dex-chan lover
Ruberry was pretty heartwarming this chapter, it seems her love for their dad is the "purest" one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread