Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
See I am starting to have this fear that instead of turning them into a harem of wives, he is going to turn them into daughters, whom he'll marry off to other guys with the only small difference that he tasted them first, on the pretense of "fixing their blood urges".

Don't want that. I want the good ol' original degenerate MC that kept raising them for one purpose: harem of wives to love him and pleasure him.

Don't mind some wholesomeness just don't eradicate the degeneracy that this manga promised!!

Having said that, I loved the Rubbery fucks daddy chapter plus this 9 page continuation. Top material, great translation.

Dex-chan lover
Something that frustrates me with Harem series like these (IE. Mikadono), is the MC eventually stops being a character and turns into a Plot point. They stop being a Focal character and become a Prize and it's always a shame. In the last 10 issues, the MC only said:

"Eat"
"Uhuh"
"Ku ku ku ku" x 2
"You are both Half Breeds"

And he appears only twice in that time for 1-2 panels. And just like with Mikadono, when you focus too much on the girls and ignore the love interest they want so badly, he stops being a character and becomes a prize in a forever ongoing competition
I mean... True to an extent.
But at the same time here I only care about hot girls getting fucked, so...

Dex-chan lover
but you know....
logically speaking, if dad really think of them as family, won't he search for a potential groom?
Probably too young to consider that, unless you're talking about a buck for a fu.. ahem. a relief partner.

Which also might spread rumors, so.. Either they handle it, or he will. In the non threatening way.

Dex-chan lover
Now, hopefully she takes it to heart and we see her riding her "father" in the next .5.

Thanks for the TL
Probably. She is the one who's next. I'm wondering if the series might end soon, though.

Dex-chan lover
It's time for Daisy to stop the self harm and rely on father. He will suppress the urge for you as much as you want.

Dex-chan lover
Something that frustrates me with Harem series like these (IE. Mikadono), is the MC eventually stops being a character and turns into a Plot point. They stop being a Focal character and become a Prize and it's always a shame. In the last 10 issues, the MC only said:

"Eat"
"Uhuh"
"Ku ku ku ku" x 2
"You are both Half Breeds"

And he appears only twice in that time for 1-2 panels. And just like with Mikadono, when you focus too much on the girls and ignore the love interest they want so badly, he stops being a character and becomes a prize in a forever ongoing competition
Not familiar with Mikadono, but I took it as it was always about the girls. Most of the series is their daily lives, but their Master/Dad is a huge chunk of it.

When you think about it, we never got much back story on him. Just that he adopted three girls and gave them a better life. And now the D. I honestly wouldn't mind a series on his backstory, honestly. Although I did get something similar on the YouTube series The Furry Slave Who Got Caught by the Noble.

Dex-chan lover
Does someone has a place where I can read or download the normal chapters and the .5 chapters in order?

Aggregator gang
Finally, the "plot" is moving forward!

Sweet Home Alabama intensifies

It's good the see the Bright Slap being kept alive, even across franchises. Now not just for wangsty mech pilots! Slap the fail out of anyone!

Dex-chan lover
wow, ruberry handled it too well... she's not just smart, she's also wise!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter: Touches on Daisy's feelings of inadequacy and that she doesn't deserve to be with her master

Kyuutei: Incest is Wincest

Dex-chan lover
So did they simply do it, just like that? I thought the R18 chapters were kept separate as what-if scenarios.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Fuck your father. Fuck your father."
a7LUAR2.png
God I love this fucking crab so much

I wish the Grumps brought him back as a recurring joke

Aggregator gang
The earlier post here ain't wrong. I wish we got to see more about the dad. Sad that this is more of a side project and the author only really seems to post it when they got the time. Otherwise the author has that other pretty wholesome series going on

Dex-chan lover
Chapter was going crazy, then got fixed, then kyuukei comes with the incest joke.

Users who are viewing this thread