Dorei Yuugi Guren - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Royal Member

Group Leader
@Deskennen Sorry for all the delays. We were supposed to start on it months back after we finished Dorei Yuugi. But due to lack of staff and etc. including Procrastination. We finally released it on New Year.

Dex-chan lover
Sequel is here... LETS GET IT BOIS!!

G8VqrYh.png

Will we be seeing the OG gang? I miss them already.

Group Leader
@BowlOfMisoSoup Yes pretty soon. The series is ongoing and is at 30 or 34 chapters. Once my translators work their asses off. We will release as much chapters as we can.

Dex-chan lover
@ShotoYagami

Wait, the prequel is already completely scanlated?? Oh jeez, and here I am waiting like an idiot for it to finish, so I can read the last ~20 chapters in one go, lol.

To be fair though, there isn‘t that blue „End“ tag on the latest chapter. Might want to change that, so others can see it‘s finished.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for intro chapter and Eddie takes being sketch to all new levels.

Contributor
Thanks for your team's work, man.
On another note, I was being all cynical and thinking our new protagonist was getting duped into the rich man's life before suffering despair.
I still think this will be the case.

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone who just kills the society members outright. Always wondered what would happen if a slave just randomly decides to break their neck since a lot of em are capable of such a simple thing.

Users who are viewing this thread