Dorei Yuugi - Vol. 11 Ch. 60

Oh holy shit. https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/X0Z8Cl3CD-DWQZeMfS-GQL5XkVZ-uLDBAi9BZdyRYr9QXL_oH5Yc7FMmP0JkUaTT5XiFvsayxg7KCBk1j3fG2ZurGetY7FHM8F2ucqQqeNSNdrwA-rJblxsF41Kre4M

@Kaiofficialone
Funnily enough this is actually possible. Because of the Leidenfrost Effect the moisture in your hand temporarily acts as a protective layer that repels the superheated material preventing your hand from becoming the meat chunks in a chunky lava sauce. His hands should be screwed from holding the sword's blade though.

...And before you ask, yes people have actually tried sticking their bodies into molten materials/lava and yes you can find it on youtube.

senpai! i believe in you! politician chan shall be avenged!

The hand in molten hot ass lava seems ridiculous enough but why is the sword not melted? Lol. Gotta respect this for the low budget slasher film vibes though

Double-page supporter
That must have been the most manliest thing I have ever seen a character do in a manga...

... still sad next chapter is the last one. This manga may have had its fair share of flaws but regardless, I enjoyed the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread