Dorei Yuugi - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Chance Encounter

Fed-Kun's army
I was desperate enough to try to read the chapters in Portuguese but I'm glad it's being updated in English.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter.

And now we got Mc nemesis, i hope he will stay alive after the next Zex.

Group Leader
thank god thank god yes yes yes YESSSSSSS this is probably my favorite manga i follow right now. huge dopey grin the entire time i'm reading this stupid thing, i love it so much, thanks.

Contributor
It's fun how this thing started up all ridiculous but is now something to emotionally invest in.

Double-page supporter
I havent read this in a while..... or simply the story suck, and the MC was so dumb, I was only waiting to see what the chick at school was going to play into the story and so I've forgotten the story and the other characters..... and this isnt something you'd want to read again. hmmmm what do I do. I cant remember anything about him and his sister :/

but I not fogotten what a dumbass the MC is, look at him fall to his knees and go into shock........... hes shaking in his boots. Gave the expression the villain wanted to see.

Double-page supporter
@Sadpera Well hes been dumb the whole manga. But this reaction made him look even more pathetic. Fell to his knees like a little sissy. Why do you think the villain enjoyed the reaction ? Sure, that man killed his parents, but thats not how you act towards it. Thats weakness. He lives up to his actions for being a dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread