Dorei Yuugi - Vol. 8 Ch. 43.5 - Lamentation (Part 2)

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow fatso politician at the end there really made me believe. I chew soap.

@NamelessTranslation Ayy thanks for the multiple releases. Good job mate.

Group Leader
thanks for the chapters. i'm more hyped up than i expected to get over this manga.

There's no fucking way that when the time comes, there won't be some kind of bullshit "if you kill him you'll be just like him" moment.

Double-page supporter
When I was 14, I killed someone .... awarded best seller!

Also, MC fined for destruction of property! Shouldnt go around smashing other peoples potplants! You're not Link

Are the reporters normally this vicious ? They are acting like are on a scandal ? I didnt know they get this hyped up over a murder case ? Maybe they get enjoyment at antagonizing the MC more than I do. What they doing is certainly working. Just look at his lol faces. Can imagine that face on the front page "Higherschooler, making faces of a mentally challenged!!" Can certainly see the smirk on that reporter when he thinks up his front page story.

Ha, Even his slave is telling him to quit crying like a bitch.... man so much happened this chapter.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall if you mean honest ones that investigate the dark side of society then there is extremely few and they tend to die pretty quick.

If you mean journalists that cover shit up and lie to hide stuff and gain a bit of extra cash? Most of them honestly and thats why nobody trusts them and they all are going out of business.

So he was reformed but got the face tattoos in juvi? That makes little sense honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread