Dorei Yuugi - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - LEX

Contributor
So...Hardcore tetris this time ?

I think the guy who killed Mc parents will not die in this Zex, it would be too soon.

Contributor
This is horribly unbalanced game.

Killing off the enemy too early means your own base scale gets closer to the lava. Sending too many people onto the enemy's base means they're closer to the lava.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Could've just toss the boxes on the magma, no rules prohibiting it. Could've made the whole thing much more interesting if the scale starts dropping bit by bit after a certain period, making things much more dangerous and exciting.

@Siquall I don't think he killed their parents. At the very least, he was acting on orders from the corrupted people his father was looking into. Most likely, he just accepted to take the blame.

Group Leader
i'm not sure exactly how this game is gonna work, which i guess is a good sign. that's not important though, the REAL meat of this bit is that MC is accumulating a pretty good harem. who's gonna win the kai bowl?

Man, 23 hundred and 50 million is an incredibly annoying way to say 2 billion and 350 million. I know that's how Japanese writes numbers, but nobody speaks that way in English so the translation is annoying.

Double-page supporter
ah! so he also knows how "big" the little sister has become ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), So the stakes are put higher this match with the main prize being the little sister. Fightor!

Users who are viewing this thread