Dorei Yuugi

@Nameless Translation, what is the release rate of this manga? One per week or One per month?

I don't get how this manga is popular. Writing is just childish, full of plot holes and dumb reasoning. I't so unrealistic that it's absurd, I guess it's pretty common for shounen manga, but this things tries to wear 'Mature' tag like a kid wearing dad's suit.

Double-page supporter
Isnt that the MCs sister in the new volume cover ? and shes wearing a collar and chains.... oh ole.... New damsel in distress the MC will have to save, except its family this time.

@xiso yeah the stories really bad, and the MC is even worse, hes a dumb fuck whos always shouting. I was just reading to see what happens with the long hair chick in his school, and find out hows she related or involved in this. . , oh and those 2 hot sisters too!.. That was like my only motivation. Ima actually surprised I didnt drop it yet. tbh.

JGV

At first, I was hesitant but now I’m excited. I enjoyed this Manga, considering I’m not a fan of this style of art. Where is the rest of this manga ?

Contributor
Finished the raw, i didn't expected what happened actually.
Main character will loose this match, loose all his right and will be a slave, marking this as the end of the 1st season.
We will probably get another main character to help him later...

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall Thanks for the heads up. I hate when authors do stuff like this, so I guess I'm just gonna drop this one then. It's a shame because I've really enjoyed reading this one.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall
Does that mean the Long Black hair girl who almost never gets shown or development. Will be the new MC and bail him out ? Shes really the only reason I kept reading, cause theres something interesting about her and wanting to see what she does. And oh dam, that ass just got his sister <.< As much as I make fun of it, its terrible for her to fall in his hands. Its not hes shady, hes down right malicious.. .... ah.. just seen a comment I made about the sis already. Guess not reading this is ages I forgot about it.

Contributor
@Velsy

Well...
The story end immediately after Mc lost, so we don't see the black-haired girl (and yeah, i wanted to see more about her too, guess i need to wait :( ).
Now, we have another male MC for the second season (Dorei Yuugi : Duren), so i guess this manga will end with 3 seasons, like Bloody Monday .
We will probably only see Mc and black hair girl near the end of the 2nd season.

This manga is popular enough in the magazine/japan, so it should not be axed.

Group Leader
hello guys! Guilds Scans will be officially picking up this series from now on.. expect a weekly release, and since we are new please be gentle if we have a one day delay sometimes :3

Contributor
@DanRoMania

Thanks for picking up this, it's one of my guilty pleasure.
Once ths is finished, will you work on the Sequel too ?

Till chapter 29 I believe it's a very good manga.

After that, I decided to just drop the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread