Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Naze ka Bocchi no Owatta Koukou Seikatsu wo Kanojo ga Kaeyou to shite kuru - Ch. 26 - How Is a Loner Supposed to Unde…

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there are people need the plot to be moving forward constantly, but I like manga where a major portion of it is banter between characters. People forget the slice of life aspect of it.
That's what I meant mostly. Each interaction between the characters, even when not plot progressing, is enjoyable. My "maan" was from the releases being so far and few between and the looming end of the LN that could derail this fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
When they do exposition about comparing the past run and present run, they feel like sci-fi anomalies talking about how they fuck up reality with their time wizard powers. Fat chance the story ends up veering hard into that territory, but it just comes off as absurd and kinda funny with the cosmic horrror that comes naturally with being able to talk about those things casually.

Dex-chan lover
When they do exposition about comparing the past run and present run, they feel like sci-fi anomalies talking about how they fuck up reality with their time wizard powers. Fat chance the story ends up veering hard into that territory, but it just comes off as absurd and kinda funny with the cosmic horrror that comes naturally with being able to talk about those things casually.

I feel it was very clever to have a situation like speedrunning a friendship pop up that could only happen in this scenario. Showing the intricacies of forming relationships and how not thinking them through can have unintended consequences.

Dex-chan lover
You enemy of girls
That must have hurt
Kind, caring, considerate, and on her second loop with memories intact
Lol I totally forgot this story was about coming back to the past
Have you ever thought about whether study sessions are actually effective?
I have to admit this excuse was funny, the humor on this manga is not my favorite but this one really got me

Honestly I like this manga, I get the reasons people find it boring and why the LN was axed, but I enjoy it, if we really are in the last chapters I will miss it after it ends

Dex-chan lover
after reading the whole thing, I gotta say... I feel like these girls are horrible "friends". They're just allowing these horrid rumors about him to circulate, not even stopping their own friends from spreading them. I'm pretty sure that her interference has thus far only made his life WORSE the second time around
Well if you're one of the people who dont care about rumor i can see that it would be easy for to say that, but by all means this manga depicted how rumors work pretty well. People would always jump to conclusion when something unexpected happen, like if the girls try to directly say their friend to stop talking about him. Ofc this manga either over exaggerated things (or maybe even oversimplified how rumours work, cant say for sure) but at least this manga do tell the reader that rumors isnt as simple as pls stop and then it stop.

Oh and i believe only hanamitsuji that have the leeway to do that but the fact one of the rumor involving her too making her dont have the credibility to stop the rumor

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there are people that need the plot to be moving forward constantly, but I like manga where a major portion of it is banter between characters. People forget the slice of life aspect of it.
Yeah, 99% of my enjoyment is just them bantering. Every girl is cute in their own way at yapping. The time travel stuff is also a neat layer to the MC and FMC that makes them stand out a lot with their bantering.

I hope the manga doesn't get cancelled.
The story is lackluster but the girls are cute and the conversations are fun so I'm always happy to read it.
That said, I do hope something starts happening soon. The trip arc was pretty good and I do want MC to deepen his relationships with the girls, specially Sora.

Dex-chan lover
The LN was axed. Thats why a lot of people (myself included) are concerned about what will happen when the manga gets to adapt what remains of the source :worry:

I checked and it's in the middle of vol 2 ch 3 (Novel ended at vol 2 ch 4). There is just one chapter and a half left to adapt :worry:
Reminds me of the undead adventurer manga. Author suddenly wiped the webnovel from the face of the platform and was uncontactable. so the manga people winged it for a while.

Dex-chan lover
The constant misunderstanding in this manga and how they handle them is so so so fucking irritating, you can say just a single word to clear up the misunderstanding but instead you just say a bunch of crap making the misunderstanding even worse

Dex-chan lover
but I like manga where a major portion of it is banter between characters
I don't like that the banter is mostly two or three of the same joke at the expense of the MC, and the manga dawdles on each joke, which kills the pace that you'd expect from casual banter.
And to exampify my thoughts of what banter should be, here's the other manga about a lone wolf MC where casual banter is done so much better - https://mangadex.org/title/b24d2c22-5b28-44d4-a77f-0e920cd960a6/wolf-chan-wa-sumashitai

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that the banter is mostly two or three of the same joke at the expense of the MC, and the manga dawdles on each joke, which kills the pace that you'd expect from casual banter.
And to exampify my thoughts of what banter should be, here's the other manga about a lone wolf MC where casual banter is done so much better - https://mangadex.org/title/b24d2c22-5b28-44d4-a77f-0e920cd960a6/wolf-chan-wa-sumashitai
The two characters have completely different personalities and situations. Of course their banter would be different.

Users who are viewing this thread