Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Naze ka Bocchi no Owatta Koukou Seikatsu wo Kanojo ga Kaeyou to shite kuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Girls and Chit-Chatting A…

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of ridiculous the dude is a romcom otaku, yet he has zero interest in any kind of relationships, apart from purely business ones. Let me guess: the web novels he himself wrote are some edgelord stories where a zero social skills boy somehow attracts a harem of girls, despite being utterly incapable of having a normal conversation with anyone and not doing anything at all to gain the girls' attention. There won't probably be even a single named male side character who would appear more than once or at most twice.

Dex-chan lover
Okay she was incredibly cute on page 25. I wonder if there was anything hidden in her first prayer? She seemed like she was hiding something and unlike the MC she seems to have a much clearer goal of getting closer and learning more about him.
I'm getting the feeling it's the pattern where there's a secret childhood friendship from when they were grade schoolers that he's forgotten about or something along those lines. The way she phrased that makes it sound like she was interested in him last time around as well.

Dex-chan lover
"What could be more important than making friends? Bold of you to say that when you have literally zero friends." ... I mean, someone who doesn't consider friendships important is exactly the kind of person you'd expect to have zero friends. Someone who considers friendships useless but still has friends seems like he'd be contradicting himself.

Dex-chan lover
So real, if theres no reason or motive to talk, then why talk at all? I hate making small talk for no reason, when there’s a topic it is easy, if you know the person though it is easier to form topics. Forcing it just makes it awkward usually, I think he wouldve had a better chance if he paced himself and found time to talk to her when she is alone (but in a public setting ofc)

Dex-chan lover
“What could be more important than making friends? Bold of you to make such a statement when you literally have zero friends” sounds almost exactly like that scene from “Eromanga Sensei” when Jinno Megumi explains why she wants Izumi Sagiri to go to school and then suggests cutting Sagiri's access to the Internet because, I quote, “If you have friends, you don't need the Internet or computers and stuff, right?” and “If you don't have friends, isn't it meaningless to have just the Internet on hand? I mean, you have no friends”.

Supporter
It's kind of ridiculous the dude is a romcom otaku, yet he has zero interest in any kind of relationships, apart from purely business ones. Let me guess: the web novels he himself wrote are some edgelord stories where a zero social skills boy somehow attracts a harem of girls, despite being utterly incapable of having a normal conversation with anyone and not doing anything at all to gain the girls' attention. There won't probably be even a single named male side character who would appear more than once or at most twice.
Why would he write a character like that if he doesn’t have interest in romantic relationships? He’s clearly fine talking to people too. Just not empty conversations

Users who are viewing this thread