Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Vol.3 Extras

Supporter
Guess I will reluctantly ping @your_pingas (since this happened to be uploaded while I was actually catching up from the previous chapters):
image.png

I felt uneasy after finding out that the LN was axed, especially since there aren't many ongoing manga series that I'm currently following :'
Since I'm not in that scene I'll say I don't often see it be brought up about about novels getting prematurely ended in the same way that I've seen manga talked about in that way.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so up to now has only been the first volume, which means we'll have another 15-17 chapters until we get to where the LN was axed.

Still, I can't blame Shiramine being pissed at MC after the trip, saying he's going because of her, yet ditching the group soon after that. Yeah, not even a loner would be that rude. The guy's a dumbass jerk.

Group Leader
Guess I will reluctantly ping @your_pingas (since this happened to be uploaded while I was actually catching up from the previous chapters):
image.png

Since I'm not in that scene I'll say I don't often see it be brought up about about novels getting prematurely ended in the same way that I've seen manga talked about in that way.
Fixed, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
She is best girl imo. I like all the heroine but she is just above the other two imo.

Users who are viewing this thread