Double Complex - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
i would've assume the little brother love him too much because of the flashback but nope, i guess we're going to see another flashback from the little bro perspective as to why he hate him so much, tho i would assume that the big bro did too much for him when they were kids the little brother didn't get to do anything by himself and hence always being so quiet as a child and kinda blame his big bro for it

Dex-chan lover
i would've assume the little brother love him too much because of the flashback but nope, i guess we're going to see another flashback from the little bro perspective as to why he hate him so much, tho i would assume that the big bro did too much for him when they were kids the little brother didn't get to do anything by himself and hence always being so quiet as a child and kinda blame his big bro for it

No, I think the younger brother hates Haruto because he LEFT the family. He left without a single word, no phone number, and just vanished. It's obvious that he feels mixed emotions for Haruto because of this in desire, wanting to see him become vulnerable, and wishing his older brother would rely on anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread