Double Helix Blossom

no way the hospital didnt even bothered asking for consent
i mean its 60years of cryosleep, being quite literally forgotten
wtf?
i know some countries have extremely terrible hospital or health care systemeven irl, but there has got to be some ppl with a human heart

Double-page supporter
silly premise, silly characters, silly title.

i'm super silly
super silly
but wait a minute while i wake you up from your 60 year long cryogenic nap and make you fight ESPers with joshikousei accelerator from t*aru

Dex-chan lover
Wait this is Lycoris author? YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS! YOU NEED TO CONFIRM THAT TAKINA AND CHISATO WILL END UP TOGETHER TO SHUT THE HOMOPHOBES AND STRAIGHT SHIPPERS UP!

Dex-chan lover
Now, i don't know if you're joking or not, but that's kind of unhinged
Nah just a joke🤣 Though I do want the author to confirm it for us in the next anime project or in the manga, so those homophobes will finally shut up about Chisato x green hair guy…

Dex-chan lover
Nah just a joke🤣 Though I do want the author to confirm it for us in the next anime project or in the manga, so those homophobes will finally shut up about Chisato x green hair guy…
The delusional nature of Chisato and the green-haired guy ship does not mean that everyone who does not ship Chisato x Takina is homophobic. You are acting like people who demonize all slash shippers as perverts. Not to mention, the author has written yuri in the past without any problems, so you're too late for this.

Aggregator gang
The delusional nature of Chisato and the green-haired guy ship does not mean that everyone who does not ship Chisato x Takina is homophobic. You are acting like people who demonize all slash shippers as perverts. Not to mention, the author has written yuri in the past without any problems, so you're too late for this.
As for you, your pfp is unhinged lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dude, when you have the profile picture that you have, I simply cant take a single thing you write seriously…🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Dude, when you have the profile picture that you have, I simply cant take a single thing you write seriously…🤦🏼‍♂️
In this case, you simply lose the argument even before it starts, lol. But hey, it’s even better for me, won’t have to waste time refuting someone else’s another magical thinking.

Dex-chan lover
In this case, you simply lose the argument even before it starts, lol. But hey, it’s even better for me, won’t have to waste time refuting someone else’s another magical thinking.
Not really. Just means that its impossible to argue with someone that are a fan of that disturbing incest anime, just like its impossible to argue with people that somehow are a fan of shows like Redo of Healer, since there view on everything is already messed up

Dex-chan lover
Keep making excuses, honey. More than moral guardians, I love only people who pretend to be like that in order to avoid the need to participate in any reasonable discussion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread