Double Play - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Suspension (1)

Dex-chan lover
Called it that he was going to get suspended and the teacher would get nothing.

Its so fucking dumb in manga how they just make teachers immune, like the students wouldn't have told everyone a teacher starter beating on a kid, and told their parents at home.

Called it that he was going to get suspended and the teacher would get nothing.

Its so fucking dumb in manga how they just make teachers immune, like the students wouldn't have told everyone a teacher starter beating on a kid, and told their parents at home.
Humans Rights Watch put out a huge report about abuse is Japanese youth sports before the 2021 Olympics.

It's pretty wild and baseball is probably the most hardcore.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about our MC, but this depressing mood sure was a Boner Killer for me at least.

Dex-chan lover
"We'll have sex if you get on the team". "I don't care if its dirty or you suspended as long as you're playing baseball"
Wtf? Is baseball the only thing she cares about?

Dex-chan lover
"We'll have sex if you get on the team". "I don't care if its dirty or you suspended as long as you're playing baseball"
Wtf? Is baseball the only thing she cares about?
One track mind girl. But all the girls seem to be impressed by the MC's hard work in the first year playing baseball. I'd like to see more internal thoughts from Homura Ran so we can understand why MC playing baseball is so important. Besides them playing it together as kids.

Users who are viewing this thread