Doubt

Contributor
What a crap story.

Games death like this work when the rules are good and RESPECTED, and the characters interesting.
The problem here ? The game is flawed since the beginning because of a cheater, so the rest of the story is complete trash.

Double-page supporter
So many plot twists
Ngl when I say rei dead I kinda knew she wasn’t dead, it was kinda obvious

The concept isn’t necessarily unique but does have its unique touches. Most of the motivations are weak and the plot twists predictable. However, it does keep the reader on the edge of their seat until the very end. Overall, it’s fairly forgettable, but not really “bad”. If you like games like Among Us, Mafia, and Town of Salem, or other manga like Doku Mushi and Friend Eater’s Classroom, or any other death game/find-the-impostor media, I’d say it’s worth a read.

Agatha Christie wrote a book. It was called "and then there were none". It was smart. It was clever. It was downright spectacular.

Doubt is none of those, though it IS a blatant ripoff of And Then There Were None.

Unfortunately, the only thing it took from that story is the twist ending. Doubt has no concept for mystery writing. The writer could have come up with more intelligent murder mystery nonsense while jerking off in a cave.

Things to consider.

Magic fucking bar code tattoos. Because why not. Do they add anything to the plot? Nope! Do they guarantee that the person who set this nonsense up will 100% be caught? Hell yes they do!

The building. If its a building, you can leave. Doesn't matter what or where, not to mention that installing things like super security doors in old buildings is suspicious and impossible.

The villain. In this story, bodies are moved, people are hung, and everyone is gathered in a mystery building for this. Every bit of this proves that the villain is strong. Far stronger than a normal human. You think hanging someone is easy?! But yeah, apparently its all good, a little girl can do that.

Vague hypnotism. Whoever came up with that needs to stop writing. They aren't good at it, in fact they're an embarrassment to the entire concept of a writer.

No matter what genre you like, this sucks, skip it.

Users who are viewing this thread