Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Belief

Dex-chan lover
Subaru trying to sink a ship as soon as she hints it. Fantastique!

And yes, it is great that she can be sure that what she feels it's love! Character development, yei. Now, the problem is the other one.

Also, do go and read the new work of the author! Only the first chapter it's out but you can tell it's gonna be a great ride.

This series is always so refreshing in its own mundane way.

We still have the trope of "love rival makes protagonist think about their feelings" but in a very anti-dramatic way and now Hinako and Fuuka are friends. Love it, can't wait to see how she continues to play a part in this story.

Subaru, once again, proves she has the best Gaydar and Bullshit Detector in this series.

She was always watching? I'll interpret that my way, by how I know what it means, but perhaps she doesn't mean it the way it's supposed mean? Good, still and thanks for translating.

It is impressive how the author immerses us in the thoughts of the characters. We can feel their fears, their concerns, sadness and also happiness. Inevitably the reader is immersed in the story without going back.
Excellent manga.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@CatrACAB I really, really doubt the MC is asexual. She’s just the classic yuri archetype of slow to realize what she wants. This is extremely common in the genre and I wouldn’t hold your breath for that kind of representation. It’s not common in the west, so it will be even less common in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread