Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Belief

They should just all date - look at that communication between Fuuka and Hinako, dang

Subaru and Fuuka are in good shape~~~ they are like Fuzoroi no Renri minus the "bad" part, nice

Though looking back, the current chapters are fluffy and sour-sweet compared to the first several, which has a darker feel probably because Hinako had a harder time back then and got better.
Call me annoying but I'm torn between wanting this and that.
But please not some sudden and uncalled-for drama, please don't do that, Shio. Thanks for the chapter.

This manga is so sweet and non dramatic so far. I love it. Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
What a great chapter. I love how they handled things like adults and not leave it at some annoying useless drama. Also subaru is so adorable she is definitely my favorite. I think she might have a crush on Fuuka? The blush & always watching moment. Anyways the internal monologue really makes you feel what the character is going through, I can’t get enough of it

it may be just a random thought of me, but... for some reason, im tired of reading a lot of manga were they say that when you love somewone you want to kiss or do more intimate thing with your partner?
im in a relationship where that doesnt matter for us, whe dont have that needs and whe dont do that ocasionally, dont get me wrong, we dont feel disgusted or ankward when we do that sort of things, we just dont feel the need to do that and we often ignore that. Its been 7 years since we are a couple and it always been like that. There are a lot of types of love and the phsical contact is not always a priority and sometimes i feel that some mangas dont pay attention to the feelings of the characters and just focus the attention on the phisical part. it just give me that vibe.

im not saying the manga in general do this, is just a group of it (well, leaving aside how the female characterss are used) and im actually enjoying this one, and as i say, it may be just me, i just wanted to discharge some hidden fellings

but dont pay me attention, you can continue with your life now :)

Users who are viewing this thread