Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Group Leader
Mappa, you're alive!

They should've made an underground kingdom, just like what the Dwemer did in the past.

Double-page supporter
When I look at this picture of a happy family, a harem would ruin this. Don’t ruin this beautiful painting

I don’t mind everyone else evolving, it’s clear they will at some point. MC needs a higher army and Goblins are too weak. But I hope Gyaru girl isn’t a love interest. It’d be too weird. She’s more suited to be a general.

Aggregator gang
Finally a golem that doesn't look like solid sh!t! I've read so many mangas now where they have "golems" that ether look like anime chicks or look like something the artist pulled out his a$$ when he couldn't be bothered to put any real effort into drawing it. This stands out so much to me simply because I like golems. I think thier cool has hell. 😆
Side note: an anime chick does not a golem make... It's just a deadpan girl in the end. 😔

The golem... finally! Someone can finally draw a cool ass golem and still have the usual looks of one! Now I can stop thinking of the iron golem in Minecraft as the best golem. (Those things with boings and thicc legs don’t count. Animal golems are also not golems. Same with golems that have armor or weapons. Real golems only need thicc hard rocks, their bare fists as weapons, and don’t need no boing boings. Physics don’t allow rocks to boing boing.)

Dex-chan lover
Boring heroine is boring, might as well make her out of cardboard
also any interesting character development based on insecurities and her condition immediately thrown out the window for. . . that thing???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread