Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan
last i read the WN, there was no humans invading yet. it was just MC growing his minecrafting community.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy stories like this so much; the building of civilization always seems so interesting to me

I'm sure the spider will also evolve too, maybe something like Kumoko will liven up things a bit with her antics (nai waa).

This is a cool concept, but like... this lifestyle isn’t sustainable. They’ll eventually run out of natural resources and, at the rate they’re going, FAST.

“This is a manga, shut up dude.”

But... but I can’t... this keeps going through my mind....

Fed-Kun's army
@Rice run out of resources? i THINK NOT! hes the cave king he can probably min the whole world so i think this is invalid but again...
“This is a manga, shut up dude.” applies to me here aswell

Okay, I'm really curious but for those who've read the WN, does anything happen in the future to bring back the baby dragon? I know Hiel has its ashes in his necklace but does he maybe find another stone that lets him revive it from the ashes instead of bone, like with Mappa who was a just a skeleton? :D

Well, just think of it as a whole server of minecraft contain of 300 people

cant wait for something like enderdragon

@BlueCatMage

In the WN, Hiel doesn't have the remains of the baby dragon with him. He apparently buried it in the capital. So I have no idea how the LN/Manga version will handle that. Though that's not to say the WN didn't handle the situation already. It was just recently taken care of in the last few chapters. Around chapter 133. This chapter here would be around chapter 16 of the webnovel for reference.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if you dug a whole bunch in minecraft and when a creeper exploded nearby, all the dust in the air exploded too lol

i call Lies on the slime not frozen to a popsicle if the spider is even shaking from cold.

Users who are viewing this thread