Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 26.1

Dex-chan lover
"At most, four people can explore"
-A group of 5 people, not including the non-humanoid monsters, decides to camp out the night, presumably so they can all keep investigating

"Don't investigate without me"
-One of them runs off for a "round trip" (so he's still one of the 5) without her supervision, potentially investigating anything in the ruins he wants without her knowing

Damn, that ask went out the window quick.

Dex-chan lover
Why does MC think his father sent him here for a reason? He was exiled to an uninhabited island with no resources. There wasn't even really a cave before he dug it out. Buddy was sent here to die.
That's because he was not sent to die. The start seems like he was being exiled, because all of the other nobles assumed that he had absolutely no power., but his father's words literally are:
'Heal this territory. This mission is a word of the oracle.'

What I assume is that his father has a degree of precognition, that's why his kingdom has increased in size and prosperity rapidly, and that's why he was sent there. And it's also why he was sent there alone. Because he is literally the only one who can investigate Sheol due to his skill. But if it took this long to actually set up, it means that the king has no control of the future sight nor can see too much overall.

That's because he was not sent to die. The start seems like he was being exiled, because all of the other nobles assumed that he had absolutely no power., but his father's words literally are:

What I assume is that his father has a degree of precognition, that's why his kingdom has increased in size and prosperity rapidly, and that's why he was sent there. And it's also why he was sent there alone. Because he is literally the only one who can investigate Sheol due to his skill. But if it took this long to actually set up, it means that the king has no control of the future sight nor can see too much overall.
Maybe, but nobody knew what his power was. If his father had any idea that MC would find anything of value he would have provided a boat and a crew to return to the kingdom.

In all these chapters, no one from the kingdom has come to check up on him or resupply him. There was no vegetation or freshwater, he only had whatever supplies he was given when he was dropped off. He had no survival skills, once his initial resources ran out he would have definitely died.

Double-page supporter
Why does MC think his father sent him here for a reason? He was exiled to an uninhabited island with no resources. There wasn't even really a cave before he dug it out. Buddy was sent here to die.
Right. Even if they start to try to spin it that way with flashbacks or something it really doesn't change that he was sent to what was known to be just a rock vastly under-equipped with everything pointing to him being weak/normal with no way to survive.

Double-page supporter
I don't take the King's word at face value so it got me thinking about whether:
a) He was assigned to heal the territory as the Oracle says
b) He was exiled under the pretense of "healing the territory"

Users who are viewing this thread