5ad12461-0208-4699-85c8-eb53c7347186
essensue Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 1, 2025 Messages 1,093 Jun 5, 2026 #2 Sidequest over, I guess. Love a good "and then their glowing spirits all beautifully floated away in unison" sequence" though. Lightning bolts again - we become fireflies, just flashing at the ends.
Sidequest over, I guess. Love a good "and then their glowing spirits all beautifully floated away in unison" sequence" though. Lightning bolts again - we become fireflies, just flashing at the ends.
Owyn Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 7, 2018 Messages 2,016 Jun 6, 2026 #3 so... did the Queen give up on the idea of reviving her citizens and just killed them all?
E ExecutiveDirector Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 6, 2020 Messages 761 Jun 7, 2026 #4 I’m glad the ancient city residents fully dead now. That entire plot line was tedious and boring
HaremIsIdealButNotPragmatic Active member Joined Jul 5, 2026 Messages 510 Wednesday at 7:25 AM #5 This is a good stopping point. Time to bail!